Pop-Up Sprinkler System Installation in Victoria
Who doesn’t like a lush and green lawn? It entails a healthy and fresh lawn while adding unmatched scenic beauty to properties. What keeps lawns looking great is scheduled and consistent watering. One of the simplest ways to water your lawn is to install a pop-up sprinkler system for your Victoria home. Victoria Garden Sprinklers can install various types of irrigation and sprinkler systems for your home or business to keep your lawn green and your plants growing.
Types of Sprinkler Systems
There are many different types of sprinklers for you to choose from, each offering its own set of benefits. Some of the most common sprinklers include:
- Fixed spray
Victoria's pop-up sprinklers are perhaps the most widely used irrigation head, often found on residential and commercial properties. They are designed to supply a continuous stream of water and are fitted with a nozzle that distributes water in a variety of patterns to fit the contour of your landscape. If this sounds like the right product for your needs, rely on us for pop-up sprinklers in Victoria.
Choosing the Right Type of Sprinkler System
The type of sprinkler system you choose should be based on the dimensions of the area to be covered and the water pressure available for operation.
- Pop-up sprinklers are fitted with nozzles designed to help water your yard. A piston lifts the nozzle above the ground and retracts it back into the ground when not in use. They are available in various heights, which is useful depending on the type of grass you have on your property. For example, a 6” sprinkler is perfect for shrubs and groundcover while a 3” sprinkler is best for mowed Bermuda grass. Pop-up sprinklers also provide even water distribution and low spray angle, making them a great product for small to large lawns, side lawns and gardens.
- Rotating sprinklers deliver a single stream that rotates in a circle to dispense water. They are above ground, but very low down, and apply water more slowly than other designs. They are perfect for watering medium-sized lawns, large lawns and side lawns.
- Fixed spray sprinklers produce a tight, constant fan of water while in use. They are above-ground, often at the height of 6” or more. They generally spray water in a 5 – 15 foot radius, making them perfect for small lawns, shrubs and groundcover.
- Gear-driven sprinklers dispense water smoothly and quietly, with above-ground operating heads that often feature adjustable patterns to meet the needs of your landscape. They are great for medium to large-sized lawns as well as side lawns.
Using Pop-Up Sprinklers for Your Lawn
Pop-up sprinklers are a great way to water your lawn and keep it lush and green while optimizing water use and minimizing the wastage of this precious resource. There are many benefits of using pop-up sprinklers. These include:
- Environmentally Beneficial
- Maintains Visual Appeal
- Low Maintenance
- Automated Systems
Contact Us for Pop-Up Sprinkler Installation
For a professional team, installing pop-up sprinklers in Victoria is an easy project that will help maintain your garden’s healthy look. Pop-up sprinklers are installed below ground, so before our team starts digging to install your project we check with local building permits and make sure there aren’t any underground utilities—like gas or
electric—that could be damaged in the process.
Our installation process includes every step, from measuring the correct amount of piping and digging the trenches to covering the piping to your landscaping specifications and connecting the pipes to the water tap. With our pop-up sprinkler system, you’ll have a perfectly watered yard every day of the week. If you’re in need of pop-up sprinklers in Victoria, be sure to contact the experts at Victoria Garden Sprinklers.
Get Lush and Green Lawns With Convenience
We can provide you with pop-up sprinkler systems in Victoria that make it easy to water lawns and make them beautiful.